Monday, April 2, 2012

The Monday Report

Well my friends, it's late on a Monday night and my whole body is rebelling against me writing out a Monday Report. So I'll keep it brief.

Here are some highlights:
*In case you missed the news, we had our 20 week ultrasound on Friday and we are having another boy. Yes, I'm okay-don't worry :). We took the whole fam and it was fun.
*One of my favorite and most embarassing moments during the ultrasound occurred when Joshua decided it was the perfect time to sing, quite loudly I might add, "Shut the door, keep out the debil (devil)" over and over again. The ultrasound tech seemed a bit startled and perplexed as to why my three year old would be singing a song about the devil. I tried explaining that it was a silly camp song, but then I just felt that her lack of context for the whole situation would simply make any explanation sound absurd so I gave up and let her think as she pleased.
*One of my sister-in-laws is having a little girl in a few weeks and I had the pleasure/honor to go with my mom and mother-in-law to help shower her a bit. Theodora is so dear and I'm really looking forward to meeting her new precious little one.
*Steve began his second round of midterms for the semester today. As nervous as I get for him, I am thankful that after this set of exams, there are only a few weeks left until his finals. Then just one more crazy two class semester this summer! His last two semesters will be one class semesters (thankful for that since we'll have a newborn and he'll be studying for a smaller exam in the fall and then his comprehensive exams next spring before he graduates).
*Next week is spring break...bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment