Thursday, April 1, 2010

Maybe...Just Maybe



If I play my cards right....in a few years I won't be lifting a finger. Okay, so maybe not lifting a finger isn't really the goal--I'm sure I'll have a TON to do regardless. But, if I can get past how long it takes to teach and how the jobs aren't done necessarily how I'd do them myself, then I think/hope that as these boys get older, they'll learn to work, I'll have a cleaner house that I don't have to clean all by myself, and we'll all be better for it.

What do you do to train your kids to clean/pick-up? Awhile back I wrote about wanting my boys to learn hard work in the midst of our "convenient" society. How do you try and accomplish this task with your own children at home? I'm always looking for good ideas and new ways to do things so your responses will be most helpful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment