Friday, August 12, 2011

For My Boys

My favorite man in the whole world turned 32 today. And if that wasn't good enough, my oldest son turned 6. Every year, when this day rolls around, I'm reminded of God's goodness to me. First of all, I have been given a wonderful, faithful husband. And through our union, God has given us a beloved son (and then another and another...and then a daughter...ha ha).

So today, for my boys, I put together yet another video commemorating them and the bond they have shared since Isaac's birth. For all Isaac has ever wanted to do is turn out like his Dad (all of them do). And if you're asking me, he couldn't want to be like a better person.

Happy Birthday you two. I love you more than anything or anyone. May God bless you both with many more years. And may you walk faithfully, trusting in the Lord with all of your hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment