Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Outtakes

Because it's fun and I'm still recovering.

I love this picture of Caleb and Elliana. I wish Josh wasn't so grumpy and that Isaac was looking at the camera...but it's candid, cute and hilarious in its own way. Caleb kissed his baby sister all on his own (as we didn't stage it or anything).

Aaaahhh....can't get through a photo shoot without someone screaming their head off can we? I love how everyone else is unaffected.

But when it was Joshua's turn to hold Elle, he was happy as a clam.

This is the perpetual "lean in" pose. We all look like we're on the edge of our seats. Although still very cute, Joshy reminds me of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Ha ha ha!

Hope you're having a great week. We're just doing a whole bunch of nothing and my brain is still mush. Hopefully I will be back with something more thought-provoking in a few days.

Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment