Sunday, February 6, 2011

Top Ten Blogposts-A Little Glimpse

It is beautiful here today...75 degrees, everyone is in shorts and running around. Today was the monthly church potluck and now we're going to a Superbowl Party. Does it really get much better than that?

God is so good to us. He gives us such blessings, like unexpected nice weather in February and an abundance of yummy cookies at church. This post is about one of those times that I remember God giving me just a little look at one of my kids "getting it"-having an epiphany moment. As a mom, these moments get us through, keep us marching on through the madness, and sustain our hearts when we feel like we can't muster up another ounce of patience. I hope you're encouraged. And I hope you're enjoying your Sunday.

A Little Glimpse

No comments:

Post a Comment