Monday, August 31, 2009

Longing



More and more I've been finding my littlest one, Joshua, so content just watching his big brothers while they're playing outside. I can tell that he wants to be a part of what they're doing so badly. I take him out to crawl around for bits of time here and there but he just puts everything in his mouth so he can't be out there for too too long. Soon enough he'll be running around the yard...but until then, he gets a front row seat to see what's unfolding on the front lawn. For me, I just love watching him watch them. So precious.

3 comments:

  1. A. What a fun picture
    B. What a beautiful yard
    C. What a great set-up for your older boys

    D. There really is no "D," but I sure do miss having a baby in the house when I see this! :)

    Hang in there, Joshua. Your time is coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys,
    Great to keep up with all the Dauphin happenings. Nikki, it wasn't that long ago that Caleb was the one looking out the door watching big brother play in the yard. Or when Steve and the boys came to our house for Monday night football, and Caleb would try to keep up with Isaac. We miss you all and appreciate being able to keep up with all the happenings there and at MV. Greetings to all,
    Andy and Elda Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once Josh gets out that screen door, it will be all over. He's ready to run and to get in the middle of it with his brothers. So wonderful to watch his personality developing. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete