Thursday, May 10, 2012

Slacker

Sorry my friends but I've been quite the slacker this week.  I've simply been trying to get back on track after last week and I've found myself quite tired.  It's just the post-semester tiredness that always comes.  After sprinting for awhile, the fatigue built up from the months of busyness is finally allowed to hit once there is a break.  We all experience this in all sorts of phases of life.  It's just the way life works I think.  The kids and I have also been enjoying having Daddy home every night.  And in all reality, I'm really trying to soak up the time before Steve starts again.

So forgive my laziness.  I'll be back soon.  I've already got some posts in progress but nothing has been finished yet.

Until then, I'm going to sleep a little extra, cuddle close to my husband every chance I can and enjoy the peace for a bit.  You know, the good life.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment