Friday, June 17, 2011

The Mission of Motherhood and a Theology Lesson

This article popped up on John Piper's website and it was just so good. So I thought I'd re-post it for you all. It's so easy to forget that we have a ready and willing audience to the gospel right in front of us every second of the day. We don't have to travel to Timbuktu to find some unreached peoples...they're playing, eating, fighting, crying or asleep in the other room.

And also for your viewing pleasure...the other day, Caleb came triumphantly into my room during his rest time to show me his new masterpiece. After congratulating him on a job well done with the color by numbers part, I was about to ask him about the person up in the sky. But before I could, he responded very proudly, "Mom, that's God. And look, He's got his socks and shoes on." Well, good thing. Because if He didn't, His feet might get cold. It's always so funny to see our childrens' perceptions of God.

I just rolled.

Keepin' it real.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment