Monday, October 31, 2011

The Obligatory Halloween Pics


We had a pretty mellow Halloween. We did our usual trek of trick or treating around the school campus and ended up with quite a loot. I'm going to have to hide all of that candy from myself or I'll be in trouble!! Candy...sweets...they're my one weakness.

The neighborhood came out in droves. It was such fun to see all of the littles dressed up so adorably. Oh how I love Halloween!!

I didn't think Steve and I would dress up this year. But somehow, I was able to squeeze myself into one of my old prom dresses (don't worry, one of them wasn't even close to buttoning) and so we went as the late 90's prom date.

Here are some cuties on their way to school this morning. These two, and another of their pals, have been friends since birth.

I had to get a picture with my little girl. I just love her so much.

And of course, the little girl with her Daddy...melt.me.right.now.

This little soldier just loves his baby sister....well, most of the time. I love seeing how tight they are.

I hope you all had a fabulous Halloween and stuffed yourselves full of candy. For one night of the year it's just plain okay!

After the trick or treating, we went home and let the kids eat candy while watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Life is good. God just smothers us in blessing doesn't He? Halloween is a night to remember how God has conquered the grave. So celebrate His victory and eat another Reese's. The Devil just plain has NO chance.

1 comment:

  1. Cutest little 49ers cheerleader EVER!!! Your kids are really cute and fun and funny. I'm so glad we were able to meet up with you this weekend, though it was a short visit. But it was fun catching up and seeing/meeting the kids. Will keep up with you here and maybe we can meet up again in your area for a longer visit. hugs to all

    ReplyDelete