Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Better Late Than Never

This is for the grandparents...especially the two who didn't get to see the kids. I know I'm late on the whole Halloween thing. November is here and everyone's already forgotten about Halloween! But, give me a break. I've got a bunch of kids (that's my excuse for everything right?!) Ha ha.

We got to trick-or-treat in our own neighborhood this year. It was SO, SO fun and very simple. The kids got a ton of candy and we got to walk home afterward. This type of Halloween reminds me of my childhood and is much more our speed. I'm thankful it all worked out.

Here they all are lined up on the couch.

Since he never gets to go first--Joshy in all his glory here. He is our ray of sunshine for sure. Good thing the 49ers won that day!

Daddy's little ballerina. Need I say more? Here she is with Pa Pou (my Dad). I just love, love, LOVE having a little girl.

Our sweet Caleby decked out as a cowboy. I just love that kid. He's getting so old on me already. I can't believe how much he acts like Isaac now.

Crazy Isaac as a cowboy as well. He's got some strange accessories but, who cares right?

It sure takes a lot of work to get all of those kids ready! But the payout is tons of fun and of course, a mountain of candy. I'm such a sweet tooth so, I guess it's not so bad.

The girls. The only girls (cousins almost 3 months apart) in the midst of boy land. Both girls had the same Halloween outfit, which was totally unplanned, so we had to get a picture.

Hope your family had a fun Halloween.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Everybody looks adorable. I can't believe the ballerina costumes weren't planned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great pictures!!! I love the ones of Elliana. Isn't it fun how pink stands out among the red/brown of the boys' costumes? :>) Love you ALL!

    ReplyDelete